Twilight is a huge phenomenon right now. I discovered the books before I knew their popularity, and have recommended them myself. Since the movie, Edward, the main vampire, has become a heart throb, a hottie, sweetheart, or whatever the current term is.
Back in the day (ten years ago) I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Buffy’s mission was to kill vamps. Both the early television show and movie were campy fun although the television show later took itself way too seriously.
Someone finally took the two – the Twilight movie and the Buffy tv show, and mashed them together. It’s a hoot.
(Speaking of Buffy, the reason I started watching Bones on television was because of David Boreanaz…)
- Strong indecent language
- Suggestive dialogue or situations
- Strong sexual content - somewhat explicit sex
- Explicit sexual content - very explicit to erotica
- Non-graphic violence, some gore
- Graphic violence - explicit scenes of gore or violent acts